Teaching a SeattleCoach®
Intro to Coaching Workshop
"Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you. Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you." Zig Ziglar
SeattleCoach® “Intro to Coaching” Workshop
I've taught this two-hour workshop to:
Now, I’ve just reviewed my best materials and practices for teaching my “Intro to Coaching Workshops" and created direction and decks for you to use with your own opportunities.
Below are the four things you'll need . . .
FYI, in order to deliver the very best experience
to our coachees and their groups and teams, I tend to spend two to four hours of
preparation for every one hour of presenting
(Also FYI, when I see boldness in SeattleCoaches it charms me 😉)
- The Licensing Agreement and Guidelines for Teaching SeattleCoach® Intro to Coaching
- SeattleCoach® Intro to Coaching Objectives and Schedule
- The SeattleCoach® Intro to Coaching Workshop Deck
- The Coaching for Leaders Playbook. Released June 7, 2021. (The Play Card is on page 14--very helpful as you invite interaction and practice)
- A prep note to your sponsor